lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

back to the past

back to the past or going to the future is not something that intrigues me, but if I had the opportunity to do so, I would prefer to travel to the past. Although the future is an issue that produces a lot of curiosity, it can be devastating or demotivating. I would witness great moments in the history,  my family history or could change somethings for make a better present and future, refresh memory, relive grand moments, correct errors, able to live in flesh a experience impossible in the times that has been my destiny to live, and many others things.

I would change somethings in the past, I would spend the money in better way and would avoid doing some things that i am repentant now. Anyway, I am relatively satisfied with my present. 

I would like to live many important historical moments, so I do not know which period I would definitely choose. Perhaps only to few years or decades ago to predict things to people, maybe it useful.
Also, I could have access to historical mysteries.

2 comentarios:

  1. It´s great that you don't want to change big things, maybe everything is the way it is supose to be.

    ResponderEliminar

Series

I've seen very few series in my life. I never really paid attention to watching TV series, it does not mean that I do not like the idea,...