miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

Series

I've seen very few series in my life. I never really paid attention to watching TV series, it does not mean that I do not like the idea, but before I simply did not do it and I knew almost nothing about series.

The first one I saw was Prófugos, a Chilean HBO series that was broadcast a few years ago. I liked it a lot and I was addicted to that series for a while. I like this series because it is a series with a dynamic script, it is really well done in almost every aspect and has very good performances, the characters are developed in a great way.

After that, I did not see any series for about two years, until recently I started watching anime series. The truth is that it entertain me and interest me a lot. Before I did not knew anything about anime and I did not see any, first I started watching anime movies and then some series. I have already seen Tokyo Ghoul, Deathnote, Ajin, among others. And I am currently seeing Evangelion and Lain.


I don't know what type of series is my favorite because I have seen very few, but so far all are a suspense or drama series, have to do with people / beings persecuted or wrapped in an enigma.

I would like to see many more series, I think I am in debt to the series in general and I have missed a lot. And for that I must start by finishing the ones I've already begun to see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Series

I've seen very few series in my life. I never really paid attention to watching TV series, it does not mean that I do not like the idea,...