miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017
Final post
Hello everyone, to finish this series of posts I will tell you about how this was for me. I was not really used to developing texts in English, so it was a totally new experience for me, and also of talking about personal topics in these texts. On the other hand, I never had a blog of this type, then it also means a novel experience. In general I think this is a good experience to start writing in English, although sometimes it is difficult and I did it slowly.
I think that my writing skills did improve, although not much. I should have done it with more effort. However, I learned some things, but I must continue practicing or I will forget everything. Obviously I need a significant improvement and increase my vocabulary in English.
In the future I think I'll not use this blog anymore. But if I had to reoccupy this blog could integrate other topics such as favorite music, places to travel or visit in the future, the clothes we like, why I want to learn English and why I would occupy this language respect to my area of study, or make descriptions of artistic works adding photos.
Thanks everyone!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Series
I've seen very few series in my life. I never really paid attention to watching TV series, it does not mean that I do not like the idea,...
-
back to the past or going to the future is not something that intrigues me, but if I had the opportunity to do so, I would prefer to travel ...
-
Hello everyone, to finish this series of posts I will tell you about how this was for me. I was not really used to developing texts in Engli...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario