lunes, 6 de noviembre de 2017

The subject that most i enjoyed is my central workshop or central course, officialy called "taller central de arte" and the specialty ''Pintura experimental'' but really is about any kinds of experimental art even with the chance of make traditional art or disciplines that isn't included in the academy. The ''Taller central de arte'' are a obligatory asignature and the most important in my career in Universidad de Chile, since second year all students have to do it. Generally the purpose of this asignature is make technical/conceptual exercises and artistic projects to prepare for professional artistic activity, but also generate firsts artworks. Exist various specialities to choose like sculpture, painting, textil art, ceramic art, engraving and others. Although it is allowed to experiment and use new media in almost all, my central workshop this is it. In the subject, various art topics are covered, the proffesor once shows many referents, and tell about related topics like politics and th phenomena of the present and past that determine the art, the new media and technology are very important in this course.

1 comentario:

  1. this sounds very interesting, I wanted enter to the experimental workshop, but I scared me jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar

Series

I've seen very few series in my life. I never really paid attention to watching TV series, it does not mean that I do not like the idea,...