When I watch movies often I prefer drama films, also usually
thrillers. But I willing to watch other film genres. I am more
interested in movies that have good comments, a positive critique, this
way I make me a good prejudice. In this sense I do not pay attention to
aspects such as the year of launch, the nationality of origin, the
language or if it is a independent production or a mainstream movie.
The
last movie I saw was The Machinist, with my girlfriend. I wanted to
watch it a long time ago. I would recommend it to anyone, already I knew
it was a good movie.
If today i has to choose one favorite movie it would be difficult for me, I can not remember all the movies I saw and really enjoyed in all aspects, also the feelings and reactions that produced in me.
I agree that you just can´t have one favourite movie, you can enjoy a movie but not all his features.
ResponderEliminar